This idea was born by observing group dynamics in many occasions in my life. I have always believed that we are all connected in some way even if impercetible.
We are sometimes so caught up in ourselves that we forget to meet.
Simply, maybe the right space-time is missing.
We have connections in every corner, inside and outside of us, we can make it real.
This workshop suggested me the union between writing process, emotions, creativity and connection.
Listening and finding oneself in the middle of a river of words can lead to a profound connection even in silence.
Overcoming individualism and opening up, truly letting go in a group, is the most human and ancestral experiece.
Making an effort, constant, though minimal, in trying to find affinities, could be one key to inclusion..in reality.
Understanding and being understood will always be a value to be protected.
It was difficult for me to be able to explain aloud with those words that often are my best friends, but that at the same time confuse me. Being able to get a message out is a challenge and I needed support, which I found.
Thank you all for this exclusive experiment..mm no..sorry, inclusive.
Thank you to people that gave me feedback and advises.
Sorry if it was not a successful and usefull workshop for some of you!

Silvia.


Comments

Popular Posts